An Angels blog
Pearly Gates: An Angels Blog
Pearly Gates: An Angels Blog

Navigate

Pearly Gates is...

Quick Reference

BP Player Cards:

ESPN Player Cards:

Baseball Cube:

Baseball Reference:

Recent posts

Links

Archive

Contact

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Joining the Dark Side...

So,Richard and I are joining forces to make Pearly Gates the Angels blog to spend your weekend at (Disclaimer: This statement only true insofar as we have a chance to post on the weekend and people actually are interested in spending their precious weekend hours reading a blog about the only sports team currently in a fight with its city about its name). This means a couple of things: 1) The Acerbic Alchemist will be updated less, possibly even eliminated (I haven't decided, and it may still be appropriate to post some things there) 2) The Pearly Gates will be updated more often, hopefully...but now with two voices...although there are very few instances where they actually disagree over anything 3) You don't have to click on as many links to get your Angels information (or spoonfed conservative agenda or whatever else we post) 4) I will now be blogging on a more fine-tuned template and will have more readers a day than 20 (these things make me happy) and 5) I will now be posting with my real name, which makes some sense since Richard posts with his).

Enough about blogging, now about me (if you haven't found out via The Acerbic Alchemist this will be new to you). I lived in Orange County (Fullerton, Yorba Linda, and Irvine) up until recently. I have a Bachelor's of Science in Chemistry from UC Irvine in 2003, which preceded a move to the University of Wisconsin-Madison for graduate school...my first extended stay (more than 2 days) east of the Rockies. As a side note, it is cold here for a long time...for example, it is snowing tonight, while people like Richard can actually BBQ. You can reach at Darth Ecks on AIM or e-mail me at darthecks@hotmail.com.

Comments: