An Angels blog
Pearly Gates: An Angels Blog
Pearly Gates: An Angels Blog

Navigate

Pearly Gates is...

Quick Reference

BP Player Cards:

ESPN Player Cards:

Baseball Cube:

Baseball Reference:

Recent posts

Links

Archive

Contact

Saturday, December 04, 2004

New bookmarks

Added a few bookmarks to on the left.

I found Mediocre Fred's Mediocre Blog through Frinklin a few weeks ago, and I've been reading him daily since. Politics, pop-culture (as well as soda pop-culture), and baseball are the subjects up for discussion. I think he's moving in the direction of all Nats coverage, but for now you can find him under "Other Random Crap (in a good way)". I consider that category a place of honor, as nearly every blog listed there is a daily read.

Also, the Bearflag League recently admitted two new members - Drink This and The Paragraph Farmer. Rest assured that both are grade-A, prime cut bloggy goodness, as both met the stringent requirements for our exclusive circle. But, then again, I somehow managed to meet those requirements as well, so maybe that doesn't mean so much.

Comments: