An Angels blog
Pearly Gates: An Angels Blog
Pearly Gates: An Angels Blog

Navigate

Pearly Gates is...

Quick Reference

BP Player Cards:

ESPN Player Cards:

Baseball Cube:

Baseball Reference:

Recent posts

Links

Archive

Contact

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

This fire is out of control...

"...and it's going to burn this city, burn this city..."

Err... sorry 'bout that. I just can't get that song out of my head. Damn you Franz Ferdinand! Damn you and your catchy post-modern pop sensibilities!

Anyway, the Puppy Blender makes note that 27% of his readership is now using the Firefox browser. I would imagine that it's a similar story all around the blogosphere. It certainly is here, where a quarter of the hits on this blog are Firefox users (or at least I would assume - CQCounter doesn't include Firefox in its list of tracked browsers, so 24.98 percent of you are actually using "other"). Colby Cosh points out that generally techno-savvy blog readers are far more likely to use the upstart browser, as it accounts for only 4% of the total market. Once again, the blogosphere is on the cutting edge of technology and information...

And if you aren't using Firefox yet, you should be. I don't know what I did before tabbed browsing. (Plus, if you switch over, you'll be able to see the awesome rounded tabs on this blog! Really, that's reason enough right there.)

Comments: